How often do you ask yourself ”How to check who is calling me?” Answer is simple – check it on Tellows and you will see that it works very simply. Type the number of someone who has just called you and you will see who is hiding behind it. If there is not any comment yet, write your own and share your experience with Tellows community. Simple!
And now let’s take a look on the msot annoying number in AU and NZ this week:
1. 049244455 from Wellington – New Zealand with a Tellows Score of 6
2. 044725543 from Wellington – New Zealand with a Tellows Score of 6
3. 0800222378 Telecom, TelstraClear and other network – New Zealand with a Tellows Score of 8
4. 099769580 from Auckland – New Zealand with a Tellows Score of 5
5. 0800272728 Telecom, TelstraClear and other network – New Zealand with a Tellows Score of 6
1st place this week goes to the number 049244455 . Our user Tree wrote the last comment on this number:
I’m not sure but I think it is a BNZ phone banking survey, I received a call from this that I could not answer and could not ring back then got a call from a similar number that was BNZ survey.
2nd place this week goes to 044725543 Tellows user Johan shared his experience with us:
one of those annoying computer-generated spam phone calls, what a pain !
PLEASE STOP CALLING ME !!!!
Last but not least this week is 0800272728 Tellows user Marie reported:
3 missed calls yesterday.
Does anybody know who that might be?
As you can see there are many newcomers this week what means that the world of spam and scam is changing every day. New and new players are joining the game and we need your help to find them out !
Take care, friends of Tellows !!!